- ICPN Virtual Learning Series
- This free series is presented virtually using Zoom. Check back for Zoom links to access event.
- July 22, 2021
- Indiana’s Pregnancy Promise Program – Promoting Recovery from Opioid use Maternal Infant Support and Engagement
- The Indiana Pregnancy Promise Program is a new statewide program for pregnant and postpartum Medicaid beneficiaries with opioid use disorder (OUD). The goal of the program is to offer support to pregnant individuals to achieve sustained recovery by enhancing care coordination and case management services in the prenatal and postpartum period. In addition, this program is working to provide participants with extended Medicaid coverage through 12 months postpartum. Through this initiative, Indiana aims to achieve improved outcomes for mothers and their infants impacted by OUD.
- Elizabeth Wahl, MSSW, LSW, IMH-E® is the FSSA Pregnancy Promise Program Manager. Elizabeth is a licensed social worker, trained in infant, early childhood and family mental health. Elizabeth has experience as a home visitor/case manager, supervisor and consultant. Elizabeth spent most of her career working in Madison, WI and joined FSSA in August 2020.
- September 16, 2021
- Addiction to Digital Media & Its Impact on Our Lives
- Learn about the startling statistics behind digital media use and the damaging effects caused by addiction. In this session, participants will learn about the research and neuroscience behind digital media addiction as well as explore strategies for healthy use of smart phones.
- Patricia Lungren Partridge RN,BSN,MSG,CHC
- Patricia has been a Registered Nurse for over 35 years. Her nursing experience includes working as an ICU/CCU nurse, a School Nurse, an Occupational/Industrial Nurse managing Employee Health, Safety and Accident and Illness Prevention Plans, a Case/Care manager for Home Health/Home Care Agency, Independent RN Patient Advocate and Health Services Director for an Independent, Assisted and Memory Care Community. In 2018, Patricia became a Certified Health Coach with the Health Coach Institute. In 2020, Patricia completed the Duke University Integrative Medicine Health Coaching Professional Training Course. She currently has a private practice as an Integrative Health Coach and remains passionate about helping people avoid going down the road of chronic Illness and/or help people better manage their chronic Illnesses. She currently serves on the St. Elizabeth Seton Health Ministry Advisory Team serving as the Chairman for Advocacy.
Register to receive Zoom link.
The resources contained on this site are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Indiana Center for Parish Nurses or its board members of any of the linked conferences, resources, products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. The Indiana Center for Parish Nursing bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of external sites or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.